Friday, May 11, 2012

DECISIONS, DECISIONS !

Within the week I must let my school know if I am to continue with my Masters' program in the fall.
The cost of the program to me is $2500 per semester. I am without a job, and have enough income otherwise to pay the bills and eat Ramen noodles! I have decided that I want to get the degree more that I want to eat steak. I will take out whatever loans are necessary to procure my spot in the class, and continue with my (nearly) 4.0 average. I am not a goal-setter by nature, but this is one mountain that I will climb not only for myself but for my family, and for one other person to whom I have to prove something. Is this all the wrong reasons to have a goal?...possibly. Am I dissuaded from trying to accomplish this goal by knowing that it may be for the wrong reasons?...not a bit!
I will talk later about my schooling.
For today: no feedback from the 37 pending job applications...not a "Howdy-doo, not a "Kiss my ass" not a word...sometimes no news is NOT good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment