Sunday, May 13, 2012

Week Three!

Here we go with the start of week three of being among the unemployed....and although I am among some good company, it is a fraternity that I would very much like to divest my membership in!
I have filled out at least two applications on line per day and  talked to countless people, but my ideas are not yet exhausted.
I will find a job. I will, somehow become a person whose talents and knowledge garner me a reasonable return on investment.
I have probably less than 4 ounces of entrepreneurial blood in my entire system, but maybe I can learn how to use that small amount to my benefit. I will prevail, I will not let this speed bump get me down. In the meantime, the lawn, the gardens, my shop, and the general look of the household have never fared better!
'Till next time; Enjoy life, and the ones around you, it's all you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment