Sunday, May 20, 2012

This Monday will begin the fourth week of being in the aforementioned fraternity of the non-employed.
I am beginning to feel like a Bruce Willis in "Sixth Sense" only instead of being dead, maybe I am retired and don't know it!
I don't want to be retired, I don't even relish the thought of being retired. I set no higher value on being retired than I do on being dead. Literally, I can do just fine without either one.
If some kid comes to me and says "I see retired people" I think I'll die! :)
I guess I am being a little pessimistic about this job thing, but Dick Magruder and "patience" are not terms used in the same paragraph without a negative modifier placed in front of the second of the two terms.
Now if I can just find my bottle of entrepreneurial pills, I think I will be off to start the hottest thing next to Facebook!
Take care, Thanks for dropping by, Have a great day...(that is not a mandate; you may have a crappy day, if you would like to !)

Dick

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I think this thing lost my comment! I said, you don't have to be retired if you don't want to, and I'm sorry your break is lasting longer than planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, and no, I don't want to!

    ReplyDelete